Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sterling, VA, Tysons Corner, VA, and Loudoun, Arlington, Fairfax, and Prince William Counties
21800 Towncenter Plaza
Sterling, VA 20164
Hours of Operation
Moving Services Available
24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Monday - Sunday
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Safety Tips - What Not to Pack
SOME HELPFUL SAFETY TIPS
Elite movers wants your belongings to arrive at your new home safe and firm . So one of the most important things to know about how to move…is knowing which items not to move. Elite movers professionals are trained to look for normal household items that are hazardous and often illegal to ship. Being proactive in the move planning process can eliminate the risk for potential problems and save time along the way.
For your protection, omit the following when packing:
|• Aerosol cans regardless of content
• Heating agents, such as Sterno
• Any type of gas in bottles or tanks, including propane or oxygen
• Chlorine granules or powders
• Auto batteries
• Charcoal/lighter fluid
• Any other combustible product
|• Nail polish-remover
• Fire extinguishers
• Paints, varnishes, solvents, thinners and oils
• Ammonia, bleach and other household cleaning agents
• Muriatic acid (also called hydrochloric acid)
• Matches and lighters
In addition to hazardous materials, perishable items and those of personal importance are recommended for your individual transport.
These include, but are not limited to:
|• Frozen/refrigerated food, produce and open items. Learn more about donating food to local food banks in conjunction with Move For Hunger
• Stocks, bonds and securities
• Insurance policies
• Jewelry and furs
• Prescription medications
• Collections, such as coins and stamps
• Other important documents
A safe move is the only move for your family. Proper planning and exclusion of hazardous items during the packing process will help make moving a satisfying experience. Speak with one of our professional moving consultants today!